Personal papers of Jerry B. Riseley, Jr.
This collection consists of letters from 1943-1989 and a 1989 manuscript for The Adjutant's journal, entitled "Second Battalion 503rd Parachute Infantry."
- 1943 - 1989
- Riseley, Jerry B. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Riseley, Jerry B. -- Correspondence
- United States. Army. Parachute Infantry Regiment, 503rd
- Guide to the Jerry B. Riseley, Jr. Collection
- Personal papers of Jerry B. Riseley, Jr.
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Jerry B. Riseley, Jr., University Archives, PP 371, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States