Staff F. Johnson papers
Call Number: RH MS 1109
The Staff F. Johnson papers are those of a Leavenworth, Kansas man who was very active in both the Kansas State Protective Home Association and the Parents and Teachers Association.
- 1887 - 1969
- Johnson, Staff F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Staff F. Johnson
Staff F. Johnson was an active member of the Sumner School (Leavenworth, Kan.) Parent-Teacher Association and the Kansas State Colored Parents and Teachers Association, serving as President of the former and delegate to the latter. Johnson was also active in the Kansas State Protective Home Association, where he served as Vice President.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box + 2 folders)
Scope and Contents
The Staff F. Johnson Papers date from 1887 to 1969 and are arranged in a single series. Items include, legal and financial records, correspondence, programs, minutes, and clippings. Folder arrangement is alphabetical. Within the Collection Description the Kansas State Protective Home Association is noted as KSPHA. Photographs from the Collection are located at RH MS-P 1109.
RH MS 1109
RH MS-P 1109
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Staff. F. Johnson, Sr, 1987.
- Guide to the Staff F. Johnson Collection
- Staff F. Johnson papers
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008; revised by skt, 2010; Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2008; revised by mbw, 2010; revised by skt, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Staff F. Johnson Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 1109, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries