University of Kansas Office of International Student Services records
The Office of International Student and Scholar Services at the University of Kansas supports the five elements of the University's mission, teaching, research, service, global preparedness and intellectual diversity, by providing the KU international community with admissions, advising, programming, and referral services in an effective, ethical, and culturally-sensitive manner. This collection of records includes artificial records, case files, news releases, student files, and visiting scholar files.
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
191.5 Linear Feet (196 boxes + 1 volume)
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Office of International Student Services
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of February 24, 2011.
- Coan, Clark
- Kipper, Tracie L.
- University of Kansas. Office of International Student & Scholar Services -- Records and correspondence
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Office of International Student Services records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2011; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Office of International Student Services records, University Archives, RG 54, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries