University of Kansas Reserve Officers Training Corps records
This collection of records from the Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of Kansas is comprised of artificial records, news releases, and chronological records. The University of Kansas has hosted an Army Reserve Officers Training Corps program since 1918. Navy and Air Force ROTC opportunities were added in 1946. KU is now one of only 50 universities nationwide to offer all three services.
- University of Kansas. Reserve Officers Training Corps (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
9.75 Linear Feet (18 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Air Force
- Naval Enlisted Science Education Program
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The collection description was current as of January 3, 2011.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Reserve Officers Training Corps records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2005, updated by lmb, 2011; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas ROTC Records, University Archives, RG 29, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States