University of Kansas Executive Vice Chancellor records
This collection is comprised of the records of the Executive Vice Chancellor at the University of Kansas, which also serves as the Provost, and is the second in authority after the Chancellor of the University.
- University of Kansas. Office of the Provost (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
334 Linear Feet (488 boxes)
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Artificial Records and News Releases
- Shankel, Del
- Cobb, Robert P.
- Ramaley, Judith
- Shankel, Del
- Meyen, Edward L.
- Hogan, William
- Associate Vice Chancellor: Administration and Finance. Lindy Eakin
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of September 16, 2010.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Executive Vice Chancellor records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2010; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Executive Vice Chancellor records, University Archives, RG 5, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries