Personal Papers of Ambrose Saricks
Saricks taught in the Department of History at the University of Kansas from 1950-1983. This collection consists of correspondence, Vice Chancellor's papers, evaluations, book reviews, and comittee work.
- 1950 - 1983
- Saricks, Ambrose (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Ambrose Saricks
Saricks received his A.B. in 1937 and his M.A. in 1941, both from Bucknell. In 1950 he received his Ph.D. from Wisconsin. He joined the faculty of KU in the Department of History, reaching full Professor status in 1962. He retired in 1983.
.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Guide to the Ambrose Saricks Collection
- Personal Papers of Ambrose Saricks
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005 Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Ambrose Saricks Collection, University Archives, PP 44, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries