University of Kansas Office of Institutional Research and Planning records
This collection is comprised of the records of the Office of Institutional Research and Planning (OIRP) at the University of Kansas. The office reports to the provost/executive vice chancellor, and is dedicated to meeting the data, information, analytical, and planning needs of the Lawrence Campus and the central administration of the University of Kansas.
- 1972 - 2010
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
449 Linear Feet (870 boxes + 1 expanded folder)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- Office of Institutional Research and Planning
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was curent as of November 30, 2010.
- Aangeenbrug, Robert T.
- Smith, George Baxter, 1907-
- University of Kansas. Office of Institutional Research and Planning -- Records and correspondence
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Office of Institutional Research and Planning records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2010; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Office of Institutional Research and Planning records, University Archives, RG 4, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States