University of Kansas Office of International Programs records
The Office of International Programs administers all University of Kansas activities related to faculty and student study abroad, as well as study at KU by students and faculty from other nations.
- Creation: 1879
- University of Kansas. Office of International Programs (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
270.5 Linear Feet (283 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- International Programs
- Study Abroad. Includes artificial records and news releases, subject correspondence, chronological correspondence, summer institutes, program accounting and maintenance, applications, contracts, R&A, student records and personnel
- Fulbright-Hays Program
- Orientation Center for Foreign Students
- Ford Foundation International Fellowship Program
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of: December 17, 2010.
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Office of International Programs records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2010; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas International Programs records, University Archives, RG 12, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries