University of Kansas Office of Admissions/University Registrar records
The collection consists of material covering student admissions, enrollment status, orientation, course timetables, grade records, transcripts, and diplomas.
- University of Kansas. Office of Admissions (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Some series in this record group will require permission from the office of origin before use. Personnel and student records are closed in accordance with applicable law. All requests are subject to review by the Archives staff to determine accessibility.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
106 Linear Feet (174 boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged in the following series:
- General Records
- Orientation Committee
- NSO [New Student Orientation]
University Archives continues to add material to this collection on a regular basis.
The Collection Description was current as of December 29, 2010.
- University of Kansas. Office of Admissions -- Records and correspondence
- University of Kansas. Office of the University Registrar -- Records and correspondence
- Guide to the Records of the University of Kansas
- University of Kansas Office of Admissions/University Registrar records
- Finding aid prepared by jtf, 2006, updated by lmb, 2010; Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Office of Admissions/University Registrar records, University Archives, RG 14, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States