Hawkins Hall of Fame papers
The Hawkins Hall of Fame Papers are documents relating to educator Ernest J. Hawkins' nomination to the Kansas Teachers' Hall of Fame.
- Yount, Henry (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (+ 1 video cassette tape ) ; 25 x 38 cm
Scope and Contents
The Hawkins Hall of Fame Papers date from 1997 and consist of Henry Yount's nomination, as well as letters of support, of Fort Scott, Kansas educator Ernest J. Hawkins to the Kansas Teachers' Hall of Fame. A video, created by Yount about Hawkins, entitled "T.E.A.R.S." is located at RH Video 21.
RH MS P836
RH Video 21
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Henry Yount, 1997
- Guide to the Hawkins Hall of Fame Collection
- Hawkins Hall of Fame papers
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008; revised by eear, 2013 Finding aid encoded by mbw
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Hawkins Hall of Fame Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P836, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries