Prince Hall Masonic Body photograph
The photograph is an image of the Topeka Prince Hall Masonic Body in front of Washington School.
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH PH 2786
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lucille K. Miller, 1987.
- Guide to the Lucille Miller Photograph Collection
- Prince Hall Masonic Body photograph
- Finding aid prepared by mbw, 2008; revised by eear, 2013 Finding aid encoded by mbw, 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lucille Miller Photograph Collection, Kansas Collection, RH PH P2786, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries