Personal papers of Joseph M. Kellogg
Kellogg taught in the School of Architecture at the University of Kansas from 1922-1956. This collection contains family and genealogy information, books and manuscripts, notes, photographs, postcards, scrapbooks, blueprints, rubbings and illustrations.
- Creation: 1909 - 1958
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
Biography of Joseph M. Kellogg
Joseph M. Kellogg received his Bachelors degree in Architecture in 1909 and his Masters degree in Architecture in 1912 from Cornell University. He joined the faculty of the University of Kansas in 1922 as a Professor of Architectural Design. Kellogg retired in 1956 and died in 1963.
37.25 Linear Feet (43 boxes + 37 oversize folders)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Joseph M. Kellogg Collection
- Personal papers of Joseph M. Kellogg
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005; revised by mh, 2008; revised by skt, 2010; updated by brch, 2011. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005; revised by mh, 2008; revised by skt, 2010.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Joseph M. Kellogg, University Archives, PP 237, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas