Kansas newspaper clippings
The University of Kansas Division of Continuing Education created and maintained these clippings files on Kansas-related subjects from the 1950s through the 1970s. The University of Kansas Division of Continuing Education, now known as Jayhawk Global, was created as an administrative and education service division that focuses on continuing education and educational opportunities for professional adults. Today it focuses on a broader area of non-traditional students, and offers online credit options as well as professional development programs.
- Creation: 1950 - 1977
- University of Kansas. Division of Continuing Education (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
31 Linear Feet (31 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH MS 828
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, University of Kansas Division of Continuing Education Extension Library, 1977.
Previously shelved at RH MS 277.
- Guide to the University of Kansas Division of Continuing Education Newspaper Clipping Collection
- Kansas newspaper clippings
- Finding aid prepared by Hamid Sadri, 1983. Finding aid encoded by jtf, 2006. Finding aid revised by kls, 2023.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Division of Continuing Education Kansas newspaper clippings collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS 828, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas