Research on Kenneth Spencer and Kenneth "Boots" Adams
Charles Barnes, a journalism student at the University of Kansas, compiled this collection which includes materials acquired through his research on Kenneth Spencer and Kenneth "Boots" Adams, regarding their involvement in Phillips Petroleum and uranium and nuclear facilities.
- 1980 - 1984
- Barnes, Charles (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 linear foot (2 boxes)
RH MS 945
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Charles Barnes, 1984.
Previously shelved at: RH MS 406
- Guide to the Charles Barnes Collection
- Research on Kenneth Spencer and Kenneth "Boots" Adams
- Finding aid prepared by smf, 2007; revised by eear, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles Barnes Collection, RH MS 945, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries