Letters of Milo H. Main
Collection of letters written by Milo H. Main (Battery F, 130th Field Artillery), to his family in Argonia, Sumner County, Kansas. He writes mainly from Europe, and the letters regard his experiences in World War I.
- Creation: 1918 - 1919
- Main, Milo H. (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
RH MS 1327
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Charles Apfelbaum, 1998.
- Guide to the Milo H. Main Collection
- Letters of Milo H. Main
- Finding aid prepared by ea, 2014. Finding aid encoded by ea, 2014. Finding aid revised by eear, 2015; ew, 2020.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Milo H. Main Collection, RH MS 1327, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries