Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency records
This compilation of materials on criminal justice administration and history was put together by William Arnold, sociology professor at the University of Kansas. It includes reports, printed documentation, and notes from the late 1960s through the 1990s. Governmental entities covered include the Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency, Kansas Dept. of Corrections, Kansas State Penitentiary, Kansas Governor's Committee on Criminal Administration, the Kansas Committee for the Humanities and various legislative committees.
- 1969 - 1999
- Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
14 Linear Feet (14 boxes + 1 oversized box)
RH MS 686
RH MS 1031
RH MS 1308
RH MS Q380
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, William Arnold, 2006, 2007, 2013.
Gift, Forrest Swall, 1984, 1985.
Former title of collection: Criminal Justice Administration and History records
- Community-based corrections -- Kansas
- Correctional institutions -- Kansas
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Kansas -- History
- Kansas Committee for the Humanities
- Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency
- Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center
- Kansas State Penitentiary
- Kansas. Department of Corrections
- Kansas. Governor's Committee on Criminal Administration
- Parole boards -- Kansas
- Police services for juveniles -- Kansas
- Sentences (Criminal procedure) -- Kansas
- Guide to the Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency Collection
- Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency records
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006; revised by imf, 2014; revised by mhr, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Kansas Council on Crime and Delinquency Collection, RH MS 686, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.