William A. Quiring notes
William A. Quiring graduated from the University of Kansas in Engineering in 1905. He lived in Newton, Kansas and worked for Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company. This collection includes notes written on spare envelopes, describing his "charge-thought separator," written in October and November of 1919.
- October - November 1919
- Quiring, William A., 1879-1941 (Author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH MS P916
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Garrett Scott Bookseller, 2013.
- Guide to the William A. Quiring Collection
- William A. Quiring notes
- Finding aid prepared by hc, 2014; revised by mhr, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William A. Quiring notes, RH MS P916, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.