A catalogue of the library of the Right Honorable Charles William Earl of Charleville
- 1825 - 1826
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 volume : Bound in brown morocco, elegantly ornamented in gold and blind tooled, as a triple frame. Armorial stamp: the Bury arms. Foliation: 78 leaves, unfoliated. ; Volume is no taller than 30 cm.
Scope and Contents
The collection of books in this catalogue forms part of the library of the Earl of Charleville, the remaining portion being at his Lordships residence in London.
"George Mullen, 38 Nassau Street, Dublin, January 1825.
The books which are catalogued on the left-hand page...are...at his Lordships residence in Cavendish Square, London. Geo: Mullen. Dublin Oct 1826."
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Charles William Bury Library Catalogue
- A catalogue of the library of the Right Honorable Charles William Earl of Charleville
- Finding aid prepared by alh, May 25, 1973. Finding aid encoded by mg, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles William Bury Literary Catalogue , Department of Special Collections, MS D135, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries