Identity formation in the East Lawrence neighborhood
This photocopied 63-page research paper was written by University of Kansas graduate student Cathy Ambler for a 1991 fall semester course in American Studies. Ambler's paper explores the economic and cultural history of the East Lawrence neighborhood of Lawrence, Kansas as related to the neighborhood's development and identity. Included are fifty-three illustrations of East Lawrence streets and buildings.
- December 16, 1991
- Ambler, Cathy (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
RH MS P730
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Cathy Ambler, 1994
- Guide to "Identity Formation in the East Lawrence Neighborhood"
- Identity formation in the East Lawrence neighborhood
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007 Finding aid encoded by mh, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Ambler, Cathy J, Identity formation in the East Lawrence neighborhood, Kansas Collection, RH MS P730, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries