Book of poems.
- March 11, 1879
- Cunningham, Edward, active 1879 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restriction
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Binding: Green leather with gold and blind ornament. Steel monogram--KS-- in center of front board, in rustic-chivalric style. Ornamentation: Illuminated; at head of some poems large miniatures of romantic scenes. Material: Cardboard.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Irish gems. Belfast, 1879. "To Miss Kate M. Sheridan, from Edward Cunningham, these few 'Irish Gems' selected from the songs of her country...".
Presumably Sheridan Cunningham.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
P. S. O'Hegarty
Great Britain: Ireland: Belfast
- Guide to the Edward Cunningham Manuscript
- Irish Gems
- Finding aid prepared by alh, October 16, 1970; revised by eear, 2013 Finding aid encoded by mg, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Edward Cunningham Manuscript, Department of Special Collections, MS D117, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States