Album of reviews, prospectuses, etc, of the Oxford University undergraduate magazine Farrago
This collection consists of a single album, compiled by S. Nowell Smith and Peter Burra, containing 31 reviews of Farrago; 2 prospectuses; 1 8 page brochure (November 1930); a blank order form (December 1930); 7 advertisements in periodicals; 3 flyers; 4 posters; 3 placards; and 2 notices. Includes 1 signed order from C. Day Lewis, with note on page 9, and 1 signed order from Virginia Woolf also on page 9.
- 1930 - 1931
- Burra, Peter, 1909-1937 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Scribe: Printed. Occasional proff corretions, numbers, by hand.
- Guide to the Farrago Collection
- Album of reviews, prospectuses, etc, of the Oxford University undergraduate magazine Farrago
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1964; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Album of reviews, prospectuses, etc, of the Oxford University undergraduate magazine <emph render="italic">Farrago</emph>, Department of Special Collections, MS D80, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas