Certification of Joseph Adams as an acceptable member of the Wesleyan Methodist Church (Easton, Kansas)
A handwritten statement by church secretary E. A. [Edmund A.] Barnard (Easton, Kansas), November 3, 1903, certifying Joseph Adams as an acceptable member of the Wesleyan Methodist Church. The statement bears a January 24, 1904 receipt date.
- November 3, 1903
- Barnard, E. A. (Edmund A.) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Biography of Joseph Adams, b. 1844.
Joseph Adams was born in New Jersey in 1844. At the time of the U.S. Census of 1900, he was a patient at the U.S. military hospital at Leavenworth, Kansas.
1 folder (1 leaf ) : Receipt date included: January 24, 1904
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
This statement on 1 leaf by church secretary E. A. [Edmund A.] Barnard was written at Easton (Leavenworth County), Kansas. It certifies Joseph Adams as an acceptable member of the Wesleyan Methodist Church. The leaf also bears a handwritten receipt date: January 24, 1904.
RH MS P652
- Guide to the Wesleyan Methodist Church certificate
- Certification of Joseph Adams as an acceptable member of the Wesleyan Methodist Church
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2006 Finding aid encoded by mh, 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Guide to the Wesleyan Methodist Church certificate, Kansas Collection, RH MS P652, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States