Architectural drawings by Edmund Hutawa
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: MS G55
This collection consists of 1 set of unbound gatherings, architectural drawings on tissue/tracing paper laid on (some loose). Also includes a loose map of Templedorff area near Potsdamer Tor of Berlin. Handwritten notes (in German) throughout; most on pieces of notepaper glued to leaves.
- 1828 - 1829
- Hutawa, Edmund (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Bifolio, unbound. 18 sheets plus laid-in smaller pieces; architectural drawings. ; 40 cm
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase, Anthony Garnett.
- Guide to the Collection of Designs
- Architectural drawings by Edmund Hutawa
- Finding aid prepared by llh, 17 June 2005.. Finding aid encoded by llh, 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Sammlung von Zeichnungen Collection, Department of Special Collections, MS G55, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas