Novel prologue draft of Norman Mailer
Author's draft typescript of "The Time of the Evil Saint Prologue" to a novel, corrected for the printer. Begins "1. To be forced to admire what one instinctively hates..." Ends "... to search for the Devil while I carry with me the minds of some of you." Norman Mailer was a United States-based author and journalist of the 20th century.
- 195-?; before 1964.
- Mailer, Norman (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 1 item, 26 leaves.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
L.A. Wallrich, Books, Deya, Wallorca.
- Guide to the Norman Mailer Collection
- Novel prologue draft of Norman Mailer
- Finding aid prepared by alh, November 14, 1976 (reclassed). Finding aid encoded by mg, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Novel prologue draft of Norman Mailer, Department of Special Collections, MS P473, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States