"A list of books published by Edmund Curll, 1706-1714" and related papers
Scholar's archives, unbound (typed draft bio/bibliography, with typed and MS notes, correspondence, clippings, etc): publishing history. Records related to Ruhe's research into the Edmund Curll collection at the University of Kansas' Kenneth Spencer Research Library in the Special Collections.
- 1675-1747; 1956; 1959-1972
Conditions Governing Access
No access restriction
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 linear foot (2 document cases + 1 oversize folder ) : Binding: Mostly unbound materials.
Other Finding Aids
See the attached for a detailed list by lettered section (A,B, etc) and item: ksrl.sc.curllproject.pdf
Papers of Professor Ruhe; also internal files of the Department of Special Collections "Collections: Curll."
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Ben Ruhe, 1991
- Guide to the Curll Project Collection
- "A list of books published by Edmund Curll, 1706-1714" and related papers
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1991; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Curll Project Collection, MS 218, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.