A. Dill's history of Haskell Indian Institute
On the eve of the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the founding of Haskell Indian Institute, A. Dill reflects on the history of Haskell, located in Lawrence, Kansas, and the celebratory pageant set to take place.
- Creation: approximately 1934
- Dill, A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
1 folder ; Pages measure 25 x 38 cm.
Language of Materials
RH MS P727
- Guide to the A. Dill Collection
- A. Dill's history of Haskell Indian Institute
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2007. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2007.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
A. Dill's history of Haskell Indian Institute, Kansas Collection, RH MS P727, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas