Bandbook for E-flat cornet
Band book with MS music and laid-in printed music for E-flat cornet.
- Tripler, Charles (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (unpaginated) : Brown leather? binding. Music-ruled pages. Handwritten music, some printed music pasted to blank pages. ; 18 cm.
Owner's stamp of "Monroe P. Zeller, Lancaster Pa." at back of volume.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Barbara Waggoner From the collection of Charles Shull.
- Guide to the Description of the Charles Tripler Band Book, Conestoga Centre, Lancaster, PA 1883
- Bandbook for E-flat cornet
- Finding aid prepared by LLH/KSC Dec2004-Mar2005. Finding aid encoded by LLH, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Description of the Charles Tripler Band Book, Conestoga Centre, Lancaster, Pa 1883, Department of Special Collections, MS B170, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries