Ballad praising the Trough Volunteers led by Colonel Leslie of Castle Galsslough, and his family. Trough (in Monaghan, Ulster, Ireland)
- Between 1778 and 1780
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
1 folder (1 leaf) : Collation: 2p (1 piece). Material: Paper, trimmed on long sides. Watermark: English arms (resembles Heawood coat-of-arms 447, thought to be ca. 1780). Countermark: HRJ [or IRJ, etc.]. Not identified. ; 37.5 cm x 25.6 cm
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Ballad about the Irish Volunteers.
- Ballad praising the Trough Volunteers led by Colonel Leslie of Castle Galsslough, and his family. Trough (in Monaghan, Ulster, Ireland).
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1985; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Ballad about the Irish Volunteers, Department of Special Collections, MS Q11:9, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries