Typescript, with author’s corrections, of “Sailors on the Moving Land”
The poem "Sailors on the Moving Land," typescript with manuscript corrections by author.
- between 1900 and 1961
- Watkins, Vernon Phillips, 1906-1967 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (4 leaves.) : Pagination: Leaves 1-4 (additional stamped numbers 9-12). Scribe: Typed, manuscript corrections by author. Material: Paper. ; 329 cm x 230 cm.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
G.F. Sims, 1958
- Guide to a Vernon Watkins Manuscript Poem
- Typescript, with author’s corrections, of “Sailors on the Moving Land”
- Finding aid prepared by am, 1961; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Vernon Watkins Manuscript Poem, Department of Special Collections, MS P338, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries