Photographs of Lawrence, Kansas structures
Joseph Kellogg, as head of the Department of Architecture at the University of Kansas, was the project director of a C.S.E.P. program to make an architectural survey of the city of Lawrence and vicinity. One of his students, Frederick Kreipe, photographed various buildings in Lawrence in 1929 for this survey. Included in this collection are the photographs made for this project. Most are mounted on 3x5" cards.
- Creation: 1929
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (240 photographs in 1 card file box)
Language of Materials
RH PH 34
- Guide to the Joseph Kellogg Collection
- Photographs of Lawrence, Kansas structures
- Finding aid prepared by amc, 2008. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by cmp, 2022.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Photographs of Lawrence, Kansas structures, Kansas Collection, RH PH 34, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
- 2022-06-23: Converted pdf to ArchivesSpace inventory, cmp