Personal papers of Carolyn B. Berneking
Carolyn B. Berneking was a volunteer in the University Archives at the University of Kansas for many years. This collection consists of sources and notes for an article she wrote about E.H.S. Bailey, her grandfather, who in 1883 became the first chemistry faculty member at KU.
- Creation: 1990 - 1999
- Berneking, Carolyn B., 1915-2011 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These materials are stored in the KU Annex off-site storage area.
All researchers interested in reviewing this material must consult Spencer Research Library Public Services staff (785-864-4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 9-5 M-F CST) no less than three days in advance of a planned visit. Be advised that drop-in requests for this material cannot be accommodated.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Annex (Contact Spencer Library Public Services)
- Guide to the Carolyn B. Berneking Collection
- Personal papers of Carolyn B. Berneking
- Finding aid prepared by ad, 2005. Finding aid encoded by ad, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2021.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Personal papers of Carolyn B. Berneking, University Archives, PP 411, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas