Camp Funston, Fort Riley photograph
Call Number: RH PH 513
Rolled silver gelatin panoramic photographic print, probably of Camp Funston, the training camp built at Fort Riley, Kansas during World War I. The photograph was taken by Verne O. Williams Photographic Co. Kansas City, Missouri.
- Verne O. Williams Photographic Co. (Photographer, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of the manuscript materials.
1 linear foot (1 box)
RH PH 513
- Guide to the Camp Funston, Fort Riley photograph collection
- Camp Funston, Fort Riley photograph
- Finding aid written by lmb. Finding aid encoded by lmb.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Camp Funston, Fort Riley photograph, RH PH 513, Kansas Collection, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.