Manuscript notes about the history of political-economical theory
Call Number: MS C237
Volume of handwritten history of political-economical theory in Europe and the United States (may be lecture-notes or copy ready for printer). Appears to have been written by Professor Vissering: probably Simon Vissering, 1818-1888; possibly Gerard, 1865-1937. Dating for the volume comes from the "1871" mentioned on leaf 262.
- Between 1871 and 1937
- Vissering, S. (Simon), 1818-1888 (Dubious author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume ; Volume measures no taller than 25 cm.
Carel V. Gerritsen (no. 104); 1905 to John Crerar Library, Chicago. (Jc 330.2 N1; stamped 138593)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to a Dutch Manuscript by Vissering about the History of Political-Economical Theory Collection
- Manuscript notes about the history of political-economical theory
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1974; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Manuscript notes about the history of political-economical theory, MS C237, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas.