Letters between Philip IV, King of Spain, and Sor Mariá de Jesús, abbess of Agreda. Spain
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: MS E25
Letters between Philip IV of Spain and Sor María de Jesús, abbess of Agreda.
- 1646 - 1662
- Philip, King of Spain, IV, 1605-1665 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (90 leaves) : Binding: 18th century silk over paper boards, remnants of blue ties. Material: Paper. ; 30.5 x 22 cm
Joseph de Herrera y Barnuebo; The convent of Nuestra Seffera de los Angeles del Pardo
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to Correspondence of Philip IV, King of Spain (1605-1665)
- Letters between Philip IV, King of Spain, and Sor Mariá de Jesús, abbess of Agreda. Spain
- Finding aid prepared by am, 1961; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Correspondence of Philip Iv, King of Spain (1605-1665) , Department of Special Collections, MS E25, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries