Earls of Westmorland collection
14 Italian manuscripts bound together, regarding the politics of Italy, the Church, France, England, and the Holy Roman Empire.
- approximately 1628-1633?
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume : Leaves have been lightly numbered in pencil. ; Volume is no taller than 30 cm.
Westmorland supra-libros [according to book-seller].Item 1 inscribed F. Fane, who was created 1st Earl of Westmorland in 1624. Phillipps 15738 (from Tenison or Dering sales of 1861). Bookseller says "From the library of Joseph Martini."
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Guide to the Earls of Westmorland Collection
- Earls of Westmorland collection
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1977; revised by ksc, 2006. Finding aid encouded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Earls of Westmorland collection, Department of Special Collections, MS D148, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas