Bibliography of cartography by Philip Lee Phillips
- 1920, 1928
- Phillips, Philip Lee, 1857-1924 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
19 Volumes : Bound in black library buckram. Typescript with annotations. Binding titles read PHILLIPS [letters of alphabet] 1920. ; Each volume is 28 cm tall.
Scope and Contents
Each letter of the alphabet is paged separately. The collection inventory provided in this finding aid shows preliminary leaves and first and last numbered leaf only; extra inserted leaves not recorded except in vol. 19.
- Guide to the Philip Lee Phillips Manuscript Collection
- Bibliography of cartography by Philip Lee Phillips
- Finding aid prepared by am, November 24, 1991. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2005.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Bibliography of cartography by Philip Lee Phillips, Department of Special Collections, MS D197, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas