Lee Mann photograph collection
This collection consists of glass negatives with images of unidentified subjects, in primarily outdoor or occupational scenes. Prints are available of the first 18 images in the collection.
Conditions Governing Access
Glass plate and flexible negative originals are only issued if the curator or head of Public Services gives permission.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (30 glass plate negatives in 1 box; 18 prints in 1 box)
Language of Materials
RH PH 119
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lee Mann, 1989.
- Guide to the Lee Mann Collection
- Lee Mann photograph collection
- Finding aid prepared by amc, 2008; Finding aid encoded by amc, 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lee Mann collection, Kansas Collection, RH PH 119, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas
Part of the University of Kansas. Kenneth Spencer Research Library Repository
1450 Poplar Lane
Lawrence KS 66045-7616 United States