Correspondence of John Dos Passos
This collection consists of a single piece of correspondence, a signed typed letter to John Moore of Montana State University (Missoula, Montana), giving him permission to reprint "Camera Eye 14" in a book of readings. The letter includes a discussion of financial arrangements (Author's Guild terms or flat fee). Dos Passos was at 571 Commercial Street in Provincetown, Massachusetts when writing the letter.
- July 30, 1946
- Dos Passos, John, 1896-1970 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 item)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Jack Oruch, who purchased it from Charles Hamilton Autographs, 1965.
For other material in this acquisition see Manuscript Records: Oruch.
- Guide to the John Dos Passos Letter
- Correspondence of John Dos Passos
- Finding aid prepared by alh, March 9, 1976. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2005. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Correspondence of John Dos Passos, Department of Special Collections, MS P485, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas