A letter to "Dear Sir George" from Sir Henry Churchill Maxwell Lyte
Collection — Folder: 1
Call Number: MS P194
A letter to "Dear Sir George" (mourning) from Sir Henry Churchill Maxwell Lyte (1848-1940), English historian and archivist who served as Deputy Keeper of the Public Records from 1886-1926. The letter is 4 pages on Public Records Office letterhead paper.
- July 27, 1910
- Lyte, H. C. Maxwell, Sir (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder : 1 letter, unbound.
Found in George E. Cokayne's Complete Peerage, volume 4 (acquired 1941), located at call number D6930.
- Guide to the Sir Henry Churchill Maxwell Lyte Letter
- A letter to "Dear Sir George" from Sir Henry Churchill Maxwell Lyte
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1963. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
A letter to "Dear Sir George" from Sir Henry Churchill Maxwell Lyte, Department of Special Collections, MS P194, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas