Meeting for Peace promotional material
Held in Lawrence, Kansas, 12-18 October 1990, the gathering was organized by the Meeting for Peace Foundation to promote diplomacy between 500 Soviet delegates and United States business and academic delegates. Bob Swan served as co-chairperson for the USA and Prof. Robert Ivanov served as co-chairperson for the USSR. This collection includes 2 packets of information. One packet has general information about the gathering and the place where the workshops were held, the University of Kansas. The other has information for families who hosted the Soviet delegates.
- Meeting for Peace Foundation (Organization)
Language of Materials
English and Russian
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (25 x 38 cm)
RH MS P698
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Meeting for Peace Foundation, 1990.
- Guide to the Meeting for Peace Collection
- Meeting for Peace promotional material
- Finding aid prepared by mab, 2006. Finding aid encoded by mab, 2006. Finding aid revised by mwh, 2018.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Meeting for Peace promotional material, Kansas Collection, RH MS P698, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas