Lawrence Community Organizations Records
The collection consists of records of the Ballard Community Center, Lawrence Human Rights Commission, and the Fairground Community Day Camp.
- 1965 - 1970
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
RH MS 1328
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Frances Degan Horowitz, 1991.
- Guide to the Lawrence Community Organizations Collection
- Lawrence Community Organizations' Records
- Finding aid prepared by ea, 2015; revised by eear, 2016.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lawrence Community Organizations Collection, RH MS 1328, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.