Letter to Darwin W. Esmond, Esq.
Letter to Darwin W. Esmond discussing postal services, political parties in Kansas, the defeat of Grover Cleveland in the presidential election of 1888, and Anderson's forthcoming marriage to May Williams of Chicago. Dated Salina, Kansas, December 8, 1888.
- Creation: December 8, 1888
- Anderson, Nelson F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (4 pages, (2 sheets))
Language of Materials
RH MS P36
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Duff and M.E. Gilfond, 1960.
- Guide to the Nelson F. Anderson Collection
- Letter to Darwin W. Esmond, Esq.
- lgg 1972 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Nelson F. Anderson Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P36, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas