Typescript, "The Settlement of Wyandott"
This article relates the settlement of the Wyandott Indians near Quindaro (now Kansas City, Kansas), 1843, and incidents of early white settlers in the area from 1843 to 1856. It was written by Lucy B. Armstrong, and compiled and edited by Edward Bumgardner in 1947.
- Armstrong, Lucy Bigelow (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (8 leaves ; 28 cm.) : Typescript
RH MS P233
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Edward Bumgardner, 1947.
Typewritten, signed by Edward Bumgardner.
- Guide to the Lucy Bigelow Armstrong Collection
- Typescript, "The Settlement of Wyandott"
- kpz, 1974 amh 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Lucy Bigelow Armstrong Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P233, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas