Chronological sketch regarding the founding of Leavenworth, Lawrence, and Galveston Railroad, 1945
Collection — Volume: 1
Call Number: RH MS D55
Brief chronological sketch of the establishment of the Leavenworth, Lawrence and Galveston Railroad, with an assertion that the original bridge over the Kansas River was completed in 1872. There is also a photograph of the railroad bridge across the Kansas River with the Santa Fe station in the foreground.
- Baldridge, Charles William (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 volume (5 pages) : illustration. Handwritten, with typewritten title page. ; 28 cm
RH MS D55
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Charles W. Baldridge, 1945
The Leavenworth, Lawrence and Galveston railroad. Railroad bridge across the Kansas River locally known as the old Carbondale railroad from Lawrence [Kansas] to Carbondale [Kansas] Lawrence, Kansas, Watson Library, 1945.
- Guide to the Charles William Baldridge Collection
- Chronological sketch regarding the founding of Leavenworth, Lawrence, and Galveston Railroad, 1945
- lgg 29 January 1973 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Charles William Baldridge Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS D55, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas