Account of Cherokee Indian affairs in Oklahoma during the past generation
Account of the history of Cherokee Indian affairs in Oklahoma during the past generation, together with correspondence regarding the account. Tahlequah, Oklahoma, 1966.
- Ballenger, Mildred P. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (10 items, Typewritten.)
Scope and Contents
This account of recent Cherokee political history was prepared at the suggestion of Murray L. Wax, principal investigator in the Indian Education Research Project among the Oklahoma Cherokee. The account was published in the Hearings before the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Indian Education, Part 2 (90th Congress), February 19, 1968, Twin Oaks, Oklahoma.
RH MS P242
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Murray L. Wax, 1974.
- Guide to the Mildred P. Ballenger Collection
- Account of Cherokee Indian affairs in Oklahoma during the past generation
- lgg 29 August 1974 mg 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in<language> English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Mildred P. Ballenger Collection, Kansas Collection, RH MS P242, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas