Jonathan Carson, Traitor; Wanted Dead or Alive
This copy of a manuscript by Jonathan Carson describes the relationship of the John Brown Anti-Klan Committee and the Black Liberation Army to the robbery of a Brinks armored car on October 20, 1981 in Nyack, New York, where a security guard and two policemen were slain. The manuscript traces the author's own experiences and includes his perspectives of various other political action groups, including the Ku Klux Klan and the Weather Underground.
- Creation: 1983
- Carson, Jonathan, 1948- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 linear foot (1 box)
Language of Materials
RH WL MS 7
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Laird M. Wilcox, 1985
- Guide to "Jonathan Carson, Traitor; Wanted Dead or Alive"
- Jonathan Carson, Traitor; Wanted Dead or Alive
- Finding aid prepared by mh, 2007; Finding aid encoded by mh, 2007
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in <language encodinganalog="language">English.</language>
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Carson, Jonathan, Jonathan Carson, Traitor; Wanted Dead or Alive, Wilcox Collection, Kansas Collection, RH WL MS 7, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries