An order by Thomas Loftus committing Margrett Grey to jail
Order commiting Margrett Grey to jail. Mittimus? Recipient: The keeper of the house of correction at Navan?
- January 10, 1732
- Loftus , Thomas (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1 folder (1 letter) : Pagination: Holograph letter, signed. 1p with waferseal.
- Guide to the Thomas Loftus Letter Collection
- An order by Thomas Loftus committing Margrett Grey to jail
- Finding aid prepared by alh, 1963. Finding aid encoded by skt, 2006.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Thomas Loftus Letter, Department of Special Collections, Box 12, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas