Topeka Public Schools Class Photographs
This collection contains class portraits from the public schools in Topeka, Kansas in 1892.
- Creation: 1892
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.75 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
RH PH 151
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Lois Lewis, 1990.
- Guide to the Topeka Public Schools Collection
- Topeka Public Schools Class Photographs
- Finding aid prepared by nb, 1992
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
Topeka Public Schools Collection, RH PH 151, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries.