University of Kansas Publications Photographs
Call Number: RH PH 176
This collection contains photoprints and slides made to accompany articles published in various University of Kansas campus publications, including the University Daily Kansan, Oread, Jayhawker Yearbook, and the Alumni Magazine. This collection is also comprised of photographs of non-campus activities in the surrounding Douglas County and Lawrence areas, including current events, landscapes, festivals, geographic locations, buildings, Lawrence houses, and business enterprises.
- 1970 - 1990
- University of Kansas (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
1.75 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
RH PH 176
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transfer, University Archives, 1991.
- Guide to the University of Kansas Publications Photograph File Collection
- University of Kansas Publications Photographs
- Finding aid prepared in 1993. Finding aid encoded by rw, 2008. Finding aid revised by mhr, 2016; mah, 2019.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
University of Kansas Publications Photograph File Collection, RH PH 176, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas