Fulghem Photograph Collection
This collection contains photographs compiled by Dorothy Fulghem of friends and family members in various locations in Kansas.
- Creation: approximately 1929 - 1945
- Fulghem, Dorothy (Compiler, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No access restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
Spencer Library staff may determine use restrictions dependent on the physical condition of manuscript materials.
.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
RH PH 115
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift, Dorothy Fulghem, 1988.
- Guide to the William and Dorothy Fulghem Collection
- Fulghem Photograph Collection
- Finding aid prepared in 1989
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Finding aid written in English.
- Support for the processing of this Collection was provided by the Dana and Sue Anderson African American Collecting Program Endowment Fund.
- Finding aid permalink
- Preferred citation
William and Dorothy Fulghem Collection, RH PH 115, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas Libraries